corporate and commercial
Our corporate and commercial law department
provides advice on everything from company formation; employment law matters; and day-to-day corporate commercial support to winding up, bankruptcy and liquidation procedures.
Salt & Associates's diverse team of corporate and commercial attorneys come from a wide range of backgrounds and legal traditions, ensuring that we understand your needs.
We have been called upon to advise on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters. Whether it is company formation, employment law, mergers and acquisitions, or intellectual property matters: our multi-lingual team of attorneys are ready to assist.
what we offer
- Drafting various service level agreements and other agreements used on by businesses on a daily basis.
- Advising on various types of insurance and indemnities that companies require and enter into from time to time.
- Advising on and executing mergers and acquisitions, and carrying out all necessary due diligence checks.
- Offering company secretary services for general and extraordinary assemblies of large publicly listed entities.
- Advising on internal HR policies.
- Advising on intellectual property rights, registration, and protection.