During our long history, we have regularly advised on all areas of Iraqi employment law. We have a reputation for providing practical and commercially-relevant legal advice in Iraq and the middle east
In Iraq, employment disputes are one of the more serious problems an employer may face and dealing with such disputes requires a deep knowledge of socio-economic and legal factors within Iraq. We know the most effectivestrategies and methods for settling employment disputes,both within the Iraqi judicial system or through out of court settlements.
We also provide non-litigious regulatory support for international and local employers in all sectors. Employment law advice is not provided in isolation – we are a full-service commercial law firm and our clients require our employment law experts to work alongside other practice areas, for example our Banking, Corporate-Commercial or Real Estate teams.
what we offer
- contracts of employment (senior management, directors, staff).
- non-solicitation and non-competition (agreements and breaches).
- employment litigation in all courts and tribunals (termination, dismissal, end of service benefit claims, protection of confidential information and business interests).
- general employment issues.
- business reorganizations (transfer of employment, change of employment conditions, dismissal and redundancy).
- employment policies and HR manuals (maternity, misconduct procedures, performance).